MySQLdb

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sat Mar 23 07:36:33 EST 2002

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Hall <olc at openlearningcommunity.org> writes:

Michael> I've been writing PHP/MySQL for a couple of years now and am
Michael> now cross-skilling into Perl and Python. I'm interested in
Michael> web database integration for Python CGI scripts.

There is a fairly simple database browsing sample in Albatross.  Some
of the inspiration for Albatross came from PHP so you could do worse
than download it and take it for a spin.

        http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/

Michael> Is this the right list for general questions about using the
Michael> MySQLdb module?

It depends.  There is a database SIG mailing list which might be
better for some questions.  This document might explain some of your
questions:

        http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0249.html

The mailing list is here:

- Dave