Black Adder and PyQt

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 6 14:59:36 EST 2002

Wayne Pierce wrote:
>I've tried wxDesigner, but
> couldn't figure out that spacer stuff for the life of me.

I think you mean "Sizer", and you might want to give it another shot.
They take a little effort to wrap your brain around, but once you get
it, wxSizers are an excelent way to develop GUIs, particularly
cross-platform ones, where the widgets are different shapes and sizes on
different platforms. Or multi-language ones, where the text is different
in different languages.

wxDesigner makes using wxSizers a whole lot easier that writing th code
by hand, anyway!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov