Boa v0.1.0-alpha + unrelated question

Duncan Smith buzzard at urubu.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 08:44:46 EST 2002

I have just installed the above on a Win98 and a Win2k box (ActiveState
Python 2.1, wxPython-2.3.2.1).  After some very slight modification an
existing Boa App is running fine.  The only problem is that I cannot open up
the associated modules directly from the Editor window.  i.e.

AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'connection'

Also 'type' for each module is 'unknown', and right clicking + 'Make module
main module' has no apparent effect.

Anyone any idea, or do I need to provide more info?

On an unrelated note; is there a better (more Pythonic / more efficient) way
of swapping two rows in a Numeric array than the following.

def swapRows(array, index1, index2):
    temp = array[index2, :].astype(type(array))
    array[index2, :] = array[index1, :]
    array[index1, :] = temp

TIA

Duncan