GUI programming

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sat Mar 30 05:05:49 EST 2002

Have a close look at anygui at sourceforge. anygui enables your code being
independent of any backend gui package on the target.

If it does not yet fit your needs *yet* (still in early stage, but moving
very fast!), look at wxPython. I know of 2 good builders here: wxDesigner
(www.roebling.de, commercial but affordable) and Boa at sourceforge.

Cheers
Franz