Has Mark Hammond attained pariah status yet?

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 06:08:07 EST 2002

In article <mailman.1015926800.10545.python-list at python.org>, Simon
Brunning <SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk> writes
>> From:        Tim Churches [SMTP:tchur at optushome.com.au]
>>
>> So asks an article on Mark in the IT section of today's Sydney Morning
>> Herald - see
>> http://www.it.mycareer.com.au/news/2002/03/12/FFXMFP3LOYC.html
>
>Not with those of us who use the Win32all package which he has so generously
>donated to the community, no. <wink>
>
>I-know-you-were-joking-but-a-<wink>-wouldn't-have-been-out-of-place-ly y'rs,
>Simon Brunning
>sbrunning at fuckmicrosoft.com
all the evidence suggests that python.net (or whatever it will be
called) will not be python as we know it. Apparently .net will not
support multiple inheritance etc etc. There was an interesting recent
article on the subject of what .net/cli is not able to do. Another
example of embrace and strangle.
-If only Bill Gates had a mustache and lived in Baghdad-ly yrs-
Robin Becker