Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Mar 26)

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 15:23:44 EST 2002

"Dean Goodmanson" <ponderor at lycos.com> wrote:

>"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
>classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code -- not
>in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  Guido van Rossum

I didn't see the original post but I *really* hope this was said in
jest.

Or is Guido getting writing software and writing novels confused?
--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd