why is python slow?

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Fri Mar 8 17:10:13 EST 2002

"Skip Montanaro" <skip at pobox.com> wrote in message

> that can be done.  Why not file a bug report, investigate and solve the
> problem, then grab some of that fame and fortune I alluded in my post
> seeking new developers yesterday?  (I'm not picking on Donn, he just
happens
> to be the one who raised this issue and gave me the nice segue.)

Not to segue myself but.. I have patch (505846) sitting in the list since
January 19th.

After a flurry of give and take activities (i.e. submitting better versions
of the patch), nothing has happened since January 28th.

I have other patches that depend on this one first (For Windows CE and
NetWare) that I have not submitted.

I've tried to be good and just wait.. But how long should I expect to wait?

I've begged a few times for a response.. Either a rejection or a "be
patient" would be nice, but haven't received either.

I figured everyone was busy for IPC10.. But still, no response. :-(