Interfacing to 1-Wire LAN, especially Dallas temperature sensors?

Dave Moor python at tykebsd.net
Fri Jun 7 03:55:16 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone

Since one or two people are interested in this I have put a page on my
website (http://www.tykebsd.net) with some info and some files to
download.  This module is only in its initial stages of developement
so has limited functionality.  There is a Linux and Windows version of
the module.

The module is currently only compiled against Python version 2.1 if
you need a version for Python 2.2 you will have to wait until the
middle of next week.  I plan to upgrade but I don't think I'll have
time before then. If you have any questions just drop me a line and
I'll try to answer them.

Dave Moor