alignment excel written in Python

Carolyn Guo dguo at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 6 15:26:26 EDT 2002

Thank you very much. This time, it works well.
Could you please tell me where I can get the detailed reference about
writing Excel command from Python? I have worked out something like put
color, borders in cells.But still I need more detailed information on this
issue so that I can get a more clear picture of it.
Thanks again.
Carolyn