[ANN] PyReverse 0.3

Sylvain Thénault thenault at nerim.net
Mon Jun 17 04:27:22 EDT 2002

On Friday 14 June à 14:38, David LeBlanc wrote:
> On windows, "setup install" terminates with:
> error: file 'logilab\pyreverse\bin\py2tests.bat' does not exist

oops ! a little a packaging problem... It will be fixed as soon as
someone at logilab can commit the required fix and put a 0.3.1 on the
ftp, since I have no access to do this right now. Until this moment
you can put the files joined to this message in the
logilab/pyreverse/bin directory and the installation process should
work correctly.

sorry for this annoyance

--
Sylvain Thénault