If you use Python -OO is it a permanent condition??

Jeff Sasmor jeff at sasmor.com
Mon Jun 17 17:53:37 EDT 2002

'Fascinating'
I'm sure there's a logical reason... somehow. Anyway, I found
that if I renamed all the .pyo files to .pyc everything works fine.
I guess that's because there's little difference between them. It's
too bad that there's no way to switch optimized mode on and
off programmatically - would be useful for apps that use compile().

--
Jeff Sasmor
jeff at sasmor.com
news:aelamd$fo1$1 at panix1.panix.com...