Dialing out on MODEM (Partially Resolved)

Daniel Fackrell dfackrell at DELETETHIS.linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 28 10:38:16 EDT 2002

Were it me, I'd probably just add the additional data to the string with
enough ","s between to allow the paging system to answer.

"ATDT5555555\r\n" -> "ATDT5555555,,,,,12345\r\n"

The length of the pause created by "," can be set for some (most?) modems,
but for more information you should probably look to a reference on the AT
command set for modems.

--
Daniel Fackrell (dfackrell at linuxmail.org)
When we attempt the impossible, we can experience true growth.