Compiling Xchat to enable python scripting

Felix Nixdisciplenews at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 23:07:25 EDT 2002

I have tried looking for documentation on this particular problem but ot
no avail I wasn't able to find anything on it. This is my problem, After
I compiled and installed xchat for Red hat 7.3 I noticed that python
scripting was disable is there anyway of enabling it from within xchat?
Or do I have ot recompile the whole program and include some sort of
enable commmand within the ./configure option? If that is the case
please I would appreciate if someone would give me all the necessary
commands needed to correct my problem please.