procmail replacement in Python

Radovan Garabik spam at melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk
Wed Jun 19 05:52:28 EDT 2002

Gerhard H?ring <gerhard at bigfoot.de> wrote:
 : * Radovan Garabik <spam at melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk> [2002-06-19 08:38 +0200]:
 :> Gerhard Häring <gh_pythonlist at gmx.de> wrote:
 :>  : Does such a thing exist? I've recently looked into the procmail sources
 :>
 :> <shameless advertising plug>
 :> http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/pycmail.html
 :> </shameless advertising plug>

 : Whoa! _Exactly_ what I was searching. Would you mind registering it at
 : Freshmeat, so other people can find it more easily?

http://freshmeat.net/projects/pycmail/
has been there for a long time:-)

 : Looks like a good project for my next weekend to convert my
 : fetchmail/procmail setup to getmail/pycmail.

I would welcome especially suggestion about possible syntax
changes. Since I cannot help myself, but the syntax (chosen functions
and procedures dealing with mail) does feel a bit clumsy to me
(even though I am the author :-))

| Radovan Garabik  http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik |
| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph . uniba . sk       |