python version?

George Hester hesterloli at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 04:19:45 EDT 2002

I don't want to learn the language.  At least not right now.  This started
becuase I read there was a new version of Python.  Then I saw an ASP at
Microsoft that used Python.  So I thought I would run an ASP to determine my
version of Python.  And then I thought I would ask how to do that here.  WRONG!

--
George Hester