Switch from 2.1 to 2.2

Mathieu Belanger mbelanger at pixelsystems.com
Tue Jun 25 10:00:02 EDT 2002

Hi all!

I was trying to switch my server from python 2.1 to python 2.2 when I
began to have some compatibility problems.

I'm a newbie in python and the following code was not written by me,
I'm only try to make it works!

	docType = implementation.createDocumentType('','','')
	doc = implementation.createDocument('',None,docType)
	parentNode = doc.createElementNS(None,'ACTION')
	parentNode.setAttribute("name", "RESULT")
	parentNode.setAttribute("DCId", DCSystemId)
	doc.appendChild(parentNode)
	RegSection1(doc,parentNode)
	FileSection1(doc,parentNode)
	SrvSection1(doc,parentNode)
	StationSection1(doc,parentNode)
	strDoc = StringIO()
	PrettyPrint(doc, strDoc)

I got an error in the PrettyPrint call. This call worked well before!!
Whats wrong now??

Thanks for your help!

Mathieu