python version?

George Hester hesterloli at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:46:16 EDT 2002

Your apology (?) is well taken and I apologize myself.  Later I tried to think
of code in ASP using VBScript to determine the version of ASP running and I
realized that does not come right off the top of my head.  So there is no reason
why it should be any easier in Python.  My apologies again Please!  I will look
at what you wrote again without jumping down your throat.

--
George Hester
news:3D0FD592.93BFBCDB at engcorp.com...