python version?

Huaiyu Zhu huaiyu at gauss.almadan.ibm.com
Tue Jun 18 21:42:34 EDT 2002

John La Rooy <larooy at xtar.co.nz> wrote:
>I've been utterly astonished reading this thread. I was sure George was flame-baiting
>but after his last couple of posts I'm not so sure. Well said Cliff

Some people are simply unable to admit their ignorance in front of a big
audience.  They try to imply that others are ignorant, in an attempt to
stimulate some response or explanation.  When they realize the errors of
their arrogance they start picking on various things others have said/done,
not knowing that this makes them sounding sillier than ever.  What makes the
matter worse is when others behave unexpectedly nice, robbing them the
chance to fight an exit in a confusing battle.  We have probably just
witnessed one example of such people.

Huaiyu