Login Authentication with cookies...

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Tue Jun 4 17:38:27 EDT 2002

On 3 Jun 2002, chandan wrote:
[...]
> import ClientCookie
[...usage snipped...]
> Error message:
> Traceback (innermost last)
>   File "c:\python22\programs\demos\trial", line 7, in ?
>     result = ClientCookie.urlopen(request)
> NameError: global name 'types' is not defined
[...]

This was fixed a few days ago -- please either download 0.0.7b, or just
add the line 'import types' at the top of ClientCookie/_ClientCookie.py.

Sorry about that -- this will (/should) teach me not to make a 'small
change' without retesting.

BTW, please send bug reports / questions to me rather than the Python list
in the 1st instance --  I may not always notice them here immediately.

John