crypt for windows?

Paul Rubin phr-n2002b at NOSPAMnightsong.com
Fri Jun 28 02:14:40 EDT 2002

Klaus Reinhardt <K.Rdt at TU-Berlin.DE> writes:
> No, I dont like cygwin. I tried pgp, but it's to
> complicated. So I decided to aks me for
> password each session. For this I can use
> python in 'the next script'.

I don't understand your question then.  When you asked about crypt and
passwords, I thought you meant something compatible with the Unix
crypt(3) function that hashes the passwords in Unix password files.
Do you mean you just want to encrypt stuff?  There's plenty of
modules around for that.