printing (again!!)

Adonis deltapigz at telocity.com
Wed Jun 26 16:00:59 EDT 2002

or if your using windows NT/2K/XP you can remap your printer using the NET
command given the user access to the lpt port and can simply call it as: x =
open("lpt1:", "w") x.write("blah" x.close() etc.

that way it would be easier to corss platform.

if on win95/98/ME then go as stated on other posts resort to either win32all
or a gui toolkit.

hope this helps.

Adonis

also, if your interested in the remapping the DOS lpt port google "DOS
printing"

news:afcusp$66r$1 at newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...