Python daemon

Дамјан Г. пенгуиниста at маил?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?нет?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?мк
Tue Jun 25 04:46:24 EDT 2002

Hello,

I'm writing a Python daemon on Unix and I need the folowing features:
 1. going to background, diassociate from controling tty (done)
 2. watchdog, the program should never be stuck
 3. restarting of the program if it fails, or the watchdog doesn't trigger
 4. Logging

The issue 1. I solved, it's on ActiveState's site. Issue 4. is not that
hard to do I guess. Any suggestions about 2 and 3 ?

--
Дамјан

   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler