procmail replacement in Python

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Jun 19 16:39:38 EDT 2002

[Gerhard Häring]

> I'm currently just using spamassassin (the best spam detector around,
> very configurable, but written in Perl ;-).

I wanted to peek at Spamassassin, which seems to have a good reputation.
And now, you are trying to discourage me? :-) It's really a strange
phenomenon: more I work with Python, more Perl gets unreadable :-)

> I'm also investingating Pyzor, as I found the Razor author to be too
> clueless (also the razor servers aren't open-source).

Thanks both for pointers and hints.

I'm glad that this discussion popped up `pycmail', yet the warning of its
documentation are a bit chilling...