Problem with wxPython

Stephane Larouche steph_lar at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 7 21:56:51 EDT 2002

I use wxPython 2.3.2.1 with Python 2.2.1 on multiple computers running
WinNT 4.0 SP6. On one of those computers, which has a setup that is
identical to the setup of the other computers (I think), wxPython
software crashes when a wxFrame is initialized with any of the window
styles wxMAXIMIZE_BOX, wxRESIZE_BOX or wxSYSTEM_MENU (or
wxDEFAULT_FRAME_STYLE that includes those styles). Even the demo
provided with wxPython crashes. According to DrWatson, the crash is
caused by a stack overflow during the execution of the function
wxTransformMatrix::operator-.

Have your ever seen the same problem? Is there a workaround?

Thank you for your help!

Stephane Larouche
steph_lar at videotron.ca