How to stop a SocketServer?

Daniel Fackrell dfackrell at DELETETHIS.linuxmail.org
Tue Jun 25 10:54:52 EDT 2002

Skip,

Thanks!  This is exactly what I was looking for.

For lurkers and searchers, the Python library reference (thread objects,
currently 7.5.4) gives the following:

---
setDaemon(daemonic)
Set the thread's daemon flag to the Boolean value daemonic. This must be
called before start() is called.

The initial value is inherited from the creating thread.

The entire Python program exits when no active non-daemon threads are left.
---

Daniel Fackrell (dfackrell at linuxmail.org)
When we attempt the impossible, we can experience true growth.