GUI Toolkit!

Ethan ethanw at rediffmail.com
Sat Jun 1 21:20:12 EDT 2002

Hi,
  I need to do some GUI programming with Python. I found that there
are quite a few options available for the toolkits . Apart from
TkInter, I have seen bindings for Qt, wxWindows, FOX and FLTK. I want
to pick one with the best open visual tools available. From what I
have looked I am really impressed with the screen shots of Boa
Constructor. Apparently it even generates the event procs. But I doubt
that I have seen everything. Can anyone please tell me about any other
options that I might have. I am developing on Windows.

Thanks