Embedding and threads ?

Bo Lorentsen bl at netgroup.dk
Mon Jun 3 08:52:23 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 14:19, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> So under normal conditions, on a single processor, with enough
> runnable Python threads: the processor will always be busy, and all
> threads will make progress. You can hardly ever tell the difference to
> free threading.
Ok, I think my problem is that I try to model my code around a thread
model (to keep things clear), and I got confussed about the way Python
did things, as I somehow assumed it had a more strit forward thread
model (ala : 1 thread = 1 interpreter state).

I will use Python for this project as long as what I do only need a
single thread model, and when I need more than that I'll se what to do
about it :-)

/BL