Threading tutorial wanted.

Alex Polite m2 at plusseven.com
Thu Jun 13 03:38:28 EDT 2002

Okidoki. My little webspider has reached the point where further
optimization won't pay off. But my DSL pipe is not saturated by
far. So I guess it's time for me to start looking into threads.

I few minutes of googling on python + threads doesn't yield a
lot. Maybe someone here can point me to a good primer. Maybe someone
here can write a good primer.

When is threading good, when is it bad? How much memory do they
consume? Is it safe to let multiple threads use the same db
connection? How safe is safe? How can I get rich?

Stuff like that.

--
Alex Polite
http://plusseven.com/gpg/