Using AT on XP to run python script - MARK HAMMOND PLEASE READ

Chris bit_bucket5 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:06:34 EDT 2002

Interesting findings.  I know mine didn't work bcs the script I want
AT to execute sends me an email.  The script sends an email, then I
want it to run another AT command to set itself up to run again at a
later time.  But I can't get it to work.  If I run the script
manually, it runs, sends email and executes the proper AT command.
But when AT fires off the task the script set up, nothing happens and
no more AT commands are set up.