symbolic python

Kragen Sitaker kragen at pobox.com
Sun Jun 2 20:44:49 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:
> Kragen Sitaker wrote:
> > "Ira Baxter" <idbaxter at semdesigns.com> writes:
> > > DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit.
> > It sounds very interesting.  How can I get a copy?
>
> No doubt by sending them a pile of money.  :-)  (Given the customer
> list mentioned, it would probably be a large pile.)

I looked around the web site for a while without finding any
information about how to do that, so I posted the above message.  Ira
Baxter responded in private, saying it "was available commercially",
and suggesting that I look at the web site for more details.

This all leaves a bad taste in my mouth; the Web site makes a point of
explaining that the information they would like to sell me was
developed with my tax dollars.

> no support for Python is (yet) mentioned in the list of supported
> languages.

I didn't even notice.