Printing under Windows

Don Garrett garrett at bgb.cc
Wed Jun 5 02:39:13 EDT 2002

   A while back, I posted a request of how to print graphical images on
Windows from Python. There were no answers suggested that I could use. I have
recently found that the problem can be solved using the wxPython wrapper for
wxWindows.

  I just thought I would mention it. After two days of exposure (not a lot, I
admit), wxPython seems to be a great system to work with and to solve several
problems I've for a while. I'm able to print, access the system tray, and
build an interface that looks VERY windows native while remaining cross platform.

http://www.wxwindows.org/
http://wxpython.org/

--
Don Garrett                             http://www.bgb.cc/garrett/