Transforming Clusters into a Color Map

Lemniscate d_blade8 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:23:01 EDT 2002

Thanks a bunch, I am working on it right now.  Actually, though, I was
wondering if I could ask you another question.  The kind of heatmap I
want is a bit different than the screenshot.  It is more like a
patchgrid (if you go to
http://www.cs.uml.edu/~mtrutsch/research/High-Dimensional_Visualizations-KDD2001-color.pdf
and go to section 3.3, you'll see a definition (and example) of a heat
maps, in the way I am using the word.  It's more like a spreadsheet
with colors instead of numbers.  I don't know if that makes it easier
or harder.  I'm sorry if I seem a bit dense on the subject but I have,
thus far, only used programs as ways in which to process data, not
actually display it in such a format.  I would think it would be
simple, but I know that I have a ton to learn, so it could be simple
or very complex.  Thanks a bunch,

Lem