procmail replacement in Python

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Jun 19 21:42:26 EDT 2002

Did you have a look at Animail on SF? Various distribution schemes including
forwarding to another mta. Has both allow and deny lists. Uses regex.

A least one of the bundled 3rd party modules (timeoutsocket) is way out of
date, but the software had a recent release-candidate distro.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA