simple socket redirector app question

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Mon Jun 17 20:28:22 EDT 2002

  I think SocketServer is a good choice for this. SocketServer is
aimed at providing a easy to drop-in infrastructure for apps that
don't require any complicated server setup. SocketServer would make
this quick and compact. Essentially you just want to read from one
socket and write to the other. Via inhertiance you could construct
a bridge class that contains two socket servers and talks between
them...

                   -- Mike