python version?

holger krekel pyth at devel.trillke.net
Tue Jun 18 06:35:07 EDT 2002

George Hester wrote:
> Listen you aren't my daddy.  If you do not want to help constructively then
> please get off my boat.

that's very harsh. Peter was helping very constructively. He basically said
don't drive if you don't know what brakes, tires and a wheel are for.
And he showed you how to get into the car.

*Everybody* of us has to go through learning sessions, getting
accustomed to new stuff and finally (hopefully) understanding it.

again-and-again-ly y'rs holger