Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Jun 10)

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Tue Jun 11 15:44:24 EDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 01:35:10PM -0400, Aahz wrote:
> >    Oleg BroytMann posted glue that automatically moves vim users to
>
> Broytman

   It is arguable :) This is transliteration from Russian, so there are too
many way to do it. When my sister moved to Israel, they wrote in her
passport "Brojtman"!
   When I was considering my way of the transliteration I decided to use
German-like "mann" instead of English-like "man"; after all these are
German-like surnames. And in programs I am almost always do
DoubleCapitalization and write "BroytMann"! :)

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru