Newbie question communicating between 2 progs

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jun 10 09:27:20 EDT 2002

Ben Thursfield wrote:

> I am running two python scripts in 2 different frames simultanously, and
> one of the programm needs to access a list defined in the other
> programm. How do i manage to access that list?

The question is ambiguous.  When you say "frames", the only thing
that comes to mind is that you are running Python on client-side
Internet Explorer under Windows, as scripts in two different parts
of a window (the frames) simultaneously.  I think you must have
meant something different however.

Could you please describe more about your environment?  The
term "frame" can mean a number of things.

-Peter