Great OOP tutorial for newbies

netvegetable deathtospam43423 at altavista.com
Sun Jun 30 09:10:04 EDT 2002

My fellow newby programmers. I have found a pretty good web tut on OOP. I
found it pretty simple an straight forward.

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/Python/OOPWithPython/OOPWithPython1/page
1.html

One tip I would offer, I found it was best to save the examples provided,
to my python Lib directory as scripts, then import them into the command
line, e.g...

from veryBigSnake import *

This worked much better for me actually typing the examples straight into
the command line. (P'raps cuz I'm using win, and the examples were written
on linux?)

Anyway, I really appreciate the help that people on this newsgroup have
provided me and other newbies. I try to pitch in, by providing links for
these other newbies. Hopefully, if the newbies find these links useful, the
real pythonistas can waste a little less of their time answering stupid
questions for people like you and me. (Well, it's something atleast isn't
it?)
netvegetable at excite.com