I'm an idiot

David Griswold david_griswold1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 21:34:24 EDT 2002

Thanks.  I actually figured out the missing parentheses, and the typo on
the split/strip..  I will blame Active Python for being TOO helpful on
the former and a brainfart on the latter.

Now one more thing is happening I can't figure out.  When readline gets
to the end of the file (the file is only 34k) it just keeps on reading
blank lines.  Am I missing something?  I even changed my error I am
checking for to EOFError.

Thanks again.

David

"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry at attbi.com> wrote in