writing a text in hyphenless justification

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Jun 5 05:39:52 EDT 2002

Justifying text, with or without hyphens, is SO not a trivial job to do
right.

I think the tkinter edit control has a justification setting (I'm almost
positive) which does not do hyphenation and so pouring your text into a Tk
edit control and then reading it out line by line would be the simpliest
solution imo.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA