I'd give up Perl tomorrow if only...

Michael Chermside mcherm at destiny.com
Mon Jun 24 09:40:31 EDT 2002

Michael Chermside wrote:
 > Where can I find the pyperl module?

Gerhard Häring responded:
> Google - Enter "pyperl" - then hit "I feel lucky" :-)
>
> This will bring you to
> http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/LWP/GAAS/pyperl-1.0.readme which looks to
> a non-Perl guy like me that its available as a CPAN module.

Well, I had tried that, but (not being a perl kind of guy) I'm not
really sure what a CPAN module is or how to obtain or download it. I DID
find some version of pyperl at ActiveState (yeah, ActiveState!), but
couldn't (in the brief amount of time I spent on it) figure out how to
set it up.

What I WAS able to figure out has been written up at
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/17202/fid/1102
If anyone else can help more, let me know.

-- Michael Chermside