WindowsError in time.sleep !?!??!!

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at pragmadev.com
Mon Jul 1 07:53:21 EDT 2002

Eric Brunel wrote:
[snip]
> Does anybody have an explanation and/or a workaround for this problem? We
> may of course delete this statement, but it doesn't sound quite safe: we
> have many time.sleep in our code, and if we don't understand why this is
> happening, it may break another one later...

We tried to delete the statement, and it actually crashes later, but on an
even stranger line: it's an if statement, just comparing a plain variable
to an empty string (something like "if v == '':"). And we get the same
error: WindowsError, access denied...

Can somebody help? TIA...
--
- Eric Brunel <eric.brunel at pragmadev.com> -