Is count supposed to still work?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri Jul 12 17:15:05 EDT 2002

<snip>
> > something, a different way to express the same thing.
>
> Exactly what we DON'T want in Python -- the ideal, alas
> unreachable, would be to have *ONE* way to express one thing.
> Alex

By all means, everyone should express themselves in eactly the same way at
all times. Will you be wearing the grey Mao jacket or the gray Mao jacket
today?

Come to think of it there are sorts of sligthly divergent cultural groups we
could merge into the *ONE* way: Germany, Holland and Denmark are close
enough; definately a unification into the "German Federation" (aka
UberDeutchland) would just have to be sucessful. And then there's Spain and
Italy; Language and temperment make them a perfect match as "Spanish Italy"!
The Spanish can fight the Italian bull!

I'll be in my bomb shelter now :->

Dave LeBlanc