Use python without install it.

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 14:21:27 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 08:58, Bertrand Geston wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody know if it is possible to use python on a computer under Linux
> on that it's not allowed to install it for security reasons (server in
> production) ?

Why would installing Python be a security risk?  If someone were able to
get enough access to the server that they could run an installed copy of
Python, I'm guessing they'd be able to install their own if it weren't
already there.

Or are you simply hoping the added inconvenience of the installation
(after hours/days of hacking a Linux box) will dissuade them? ;)