Python design failures (was Re: Let's Talk About Lambda Func

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jul 30 05:23:51 EDT 2002

Michael Gilfix <mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 29 @ 17:44, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > is there a place which documents modules needing a steward?

Don't think so.  The distutils are always looking for some love...

>   I second that. Or even more interestingly, is there a place which
> lists who has ownership of each module?

Don't think there's one of them either.  Most modules aren't really
"owned", there's just someone who does most of the looking after.  cvs
logs are the best way of finding this out.

Cheers,
M.

--
  This is an off-the-top-of-the-head-and-not-quite-sober suggestion,
  so is probably technically laughable.  I'll see how embarassed I