convert from utf-7 encoded text to normal text?

Suresh Ananthan suresh at mspl.net
Wed Jul 24 04:42:40 EDT 2002

Hello List,

    I'm working on C/C++ platform.  I have recieved mail in the
following format. There's utf-7(or utf-8) encoded text.

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C2323C.D9CAFA60

test+AEA-qa21.com+ADs- dig+AEA-qa21.com
test+AEA-qa21.com+ADs- dig+AEA-qa21.com

   I hope that this is a unicode format.  I need to convert (or)
decode this
string.  What algorithm i should use?  (or) any other sample program
available for convert this unicode string to normal text?????How to
decode
this text to get normal chars? I'm newbie and tried some API / C RTL
functions, but did not get correct result, so detailed answer will be
very
helpfull. Please...

Advance Thanks

Regards