Pyrhon language dedicated Wiki

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Mon Jul 1 12:06:49 EDT 2002

Steve Holden
> There did used to be a MoinMoin-based Wiki somewhere under
www.python.org,
> but a recent (i.e. 3 mionutes ago) search of the site failed to find
it, and
> it certainly wasn't used whewn it was there (I recall my own last
posting
> being along the lines of "This isn't a very useful Wiki if nobody
knows
> about it and nobody tries to keep it up to date".
>
> I'm sure a Wiki *could* be very useful.

I'm sure it will be done sooner or later, but do you think it would be
more useful than a good posting guidelines that's put out every few
weeks and google?  ISTM that there's already enough SIGs, lists, irc's,
etc that can't be followed...

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=comp.lang.pytho

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com