Python to Excell

Stefan Schukat SSchukat at dspace.de
Mon Jul 22 04:49:33 EDT 2002

Search for excel8/9/10.olb an run makepy on it. There you'll have
all the classes available from Excel.

or run "win32com.client.EnsureDispatch('Excel.Application', 0)"
and search the [PYTHON_ROOT]\Lib\site-packages\win32com\gen_py
directory for the generated module.

or use the macro recorder of excel and translate it to python code

or use the excel online help

or buy a book "Python Programming on Win32"

or ...

	Stefan