dynamic path to a method ???

Roger roger at projekt01.ch
Fri Jul 5 14:05:23 EDT 2002

Can anybody tell me how I can construct a dynamic path with attributes
in a python class?

my situation is:
I get the classname, methodname and attributes by a dynamic form. They
are strings and the names and attributes are dynamic. I do a iteration
over the request an split the names and attributes. Example after
iteration over the request:

class (instance) = 'personManager'
method = 'addPerson(firstname='', lastname='')'
attribute1, firstname = 'max'
attribute2, lastname = 'miller'

how can I construct a dynamic path like:
personManager.addPerson( firstname='max', lastname='miller')

with other attributes from the form, the call can look like this:
MasterClass.addObject( name='manager')

and so on... how can i handel this. ???

Thanks a lot.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen