Funny behaviour of MySQLdb

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Jul 20 13:02:52 EDT 2002

    Heiko> btw. If anybody is interested in the project as a whole, once I
    Heiko> get it to work, then just say so. What this server basically does
    Heiko> is offer XML-RPC services to a frontend, and is especially well
    Heiko> suited to get all that database and user administration code out
    Heiko> of a web-application.

Precisely what I do.  Perhaps I should extract just the XML-RPC skeleton and
the backend database access code for people.  As I mentioned in my previous
post, I don't seem to encounter the problems you are having.  I do things a
bit differently than you.  Perhaps there's something subtly incorrect about
the way you are doing things.

--
Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com